About Me

My photo
A little bit of this and that :) but wholeheartedly me :)

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Journey to True Love I - Lady Francine Leza Lluna



A meeting with Lady Francine is one which will definitely change your life. It's been three years since I last met her and yet the memories of that meeting are still clear in my mind. Such beauty, such grace and such elegance carried in that delicate frame.

I remember I was a depressed young soul pondering over the mysteries of love and life. I remember I was just on the verge of calling it quits. A soft single silent tear found its way down my numb cheek. It was just a wonderful work of Fate that Mr. Foosh the night breeze diverted my attention to the lovely crescent moon above ...Lady Fate wasn't done yet as she sent a nightbird couple to fly past me and got me to ask the magic question, "Love is...?"

The question that was not even really a question changed my life...forever...every single day...it still does.

"Waiting for you...", "Longing for you...", "Flying through the clouds...", these words took the svelte form of song and resonated through my being. I could hear the paltry voices of Guardian Fairies of Reality starting to scream disconsolately demanding that I return to my normal state of being immediately. These little guardians are what keeps people from trespassing into the realms of fantasy and imagination. However that night there was a force greater than that of these guardians that allowed me to escape their inhibitions effortlessly. Something was stirring in my soul that even the strong delusions of reality could not keep away.

Next thing I knew, I was up in the clouds and could see the insignificant forms of real life below me...I had transcended reality! I knew it took a really powerful force to ever do this and that force was there in front of my very eyes...in all her majesty and splendour yet!!! Lady Francine Leza Lluna, one of the avatars of Mother Earth herself.
Her presence with me there was otherworldly. Finally, with a smile across her lovely face she spoke forth, "O child of sorrow, your songs which are someone else's and the cry on your lips which doth belong to another have brought you here to my presence. Now the questions in your heart too are not your own but all that you long for will be yours soon...if your desire is strong enough."

Words failed me at that moment and so did all my other senses. I just stood there blank. She continued, "A noble quest awaits thee, but for now you must rest and eat...have these never-hunger berries for you shall need them." I stared at her. "Do not fret my child, these aren't fully ripe yet and you will still long for your human food again."

I ate the berries and after that Lady Francine took me to high up to the clouds and we sat on the moonbeams. "I have felt the pain, songs and questions in your heart my child, and like I said, they are not your own. Whose they are I cannot tell you for that is what you must find. Now I will give you directions to Castle Fairydust and there must you meet a certain person who will be waiting for you."

She smiled again and the gentleness and the warmth that radiated from her gave me peace for the first time in many months and after this encounter I was ready to move on and find whose sorrow I had been sharing...I reluctantly had to leave her company but in my heart I know she is always with me. I did not see her again after this but like I said, this one encounter alone with her has so impressed upon my heart peace and calmness. This has helped me through so many situations in life and it still does. Lady Francine be blessed for this!

But for the time being, to Castle Fairydust I had to sojourn and that is where my tale will continue...

2 comments:

Benny Sumer Yanthan said...

Johnny!!
:)

Benny Sumer Yanthan said...

Also Jon, i have blogrolled you.

Keep writing! :)