About Me

My photo
A little bit of this and that :) but wholeheartedly me :)

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Night




Neath the Moon's silver-tinted glow,

My sleepiness does grow.

My senses slowly dull,

My thoughts gradually lull.


Pitter-patter goes the rain,

Washing away my day's pain

While the lights all around

Within moments are no longer found.


Soon sweet darkness has it's way

And my mind begins to sway

Like the gentle rocking ocean

Clearing all my heart's emotion.


In the distance I hear a song

As if asking me to sing along;

But t'is only the night breeze,

Asking me to rest with gentle pleas.


Sweet,sweet sleep I come now,

And with one last gentle bow,

I bid this day a happy goodbye,

And rest now with a sweet sweet sigh.

1 comment:

Andy Varte said...

Dammit you're good. End of story! :-D